Hello,
My name is Patrick, www.postcrossing.com/user/Gersyko, living in south-west of France.
I like to collect postcards with official postcrossing but also in direct swapping.
So this site is a way to show you the cards I can offer for trade.
As you see, it is not only an album as I like to tell something about the sites on the cards.
If interested in direct swapping send me a message to gersyko@gmail.com.
Thanks.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

FRANCE - I love France



Reference : FR061

POSTCARD AVAILABLE FOR TRADE
Size : 10 x 15 cm

"France - I love France"


Map of France with pictures of the main sites and monuments of its regions in the background.

3 comments:

  1. 1 sent to PrincessYulianna / Russia, 2010-08-12, Private Swap

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 sent to Laure_ny512 / Belgique, 2010-08-14, Private Swap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour je suis également inscrite sur postcrossing et je voudrais savoir ou avez-vous trouver cette superbe mapcard de France?
    Merci de me répondre sur sandrinezed@yahoo.fr

    ReplyDelete